Regolamenti Gift Card
MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD RULES
- By purchasing and using a MISS SIXTY gift card, hereinafter also referred to as MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD, Customers accept the terms and conditions listed below, available on the website www.misssixty.com/en-gb/cms/index/regolamenti-gift-card , as a whole and without reservations.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS are the property of the Issuer, i.e. Sixty Distribution srl, with registered office in Rome Via Via Lungotevere De Cenci 9. Card Holders are mere consignees and custodians.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS are available in a material form.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS can be purchased and used at all points of sale of the company Sixty Distribution srl adhering to the program. To find out about the points of sale providing the MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS, log on to the page www.misssixty.com/en-gb/cms/index/store-locator
Upon activation of the cards at the pay desks through payment of the selected amount – in cash or by other payment methods accepted by the points of sale – customers will receive the “MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD” and a purchase receipt to be kept with the indication of the amount loaded.
- Customers can select the “MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD” amount from a minimum of € 30 up to a maximum of € 2,000. The amount loaded on the card does not accrue interests and cannot be converted in any monetary form.
- The “MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD” amount can be spent in several times and therefore can be used to make several purchases until the entire amount is used up. If a purchase is not wholly covered by a MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD, an additional payment method can be used to complete the purchase according to the payment methods accepted by the points of sale. If the card amount is not used up, no difference will be reimbursed.
- The MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD balance can be checked directly at the pay desk of the point of sale adhering to the program, or calling the store at the numbers indicated on the page www.misssixty.com/en-gb/cms/index/store-locator
- “MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS” are valid and usable only after purchase, paying the amount of the selected gift card, and concurrent activation. “MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS” are activated when purchased.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS are valid for 24 months from activation. Upon expiry of the period of validity, cards cannot be renewed or used to make purchases and any residual amount will not be reimbursed or returned in any form.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS do not bear names and can be used at all points of sale adhering to the program, regardless of the place where they are bought, by anyone exhibiting them to make purchases. Cardholders are the exclusive persons responsible for the use and custody of the cards. In the event of theft, loss or damage, cards cannot be blocked and/or replaced and/or reimbursed. Sixty Distribution srl accepts no responsibility for the improper use, theft, loss or damage of gift cards.
- MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS exclusively are a payment method and should not be construed in any way whatsoever as investment / consumer lending tools.
- Complaints relating to the use of the MISS SIXTY GIFT CARDS must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to: Sixty Distribution srl, Lungotevere de’ Cenci no. 9, Rome, Italy.
- To use a MISS SIXTY GIFT CARD, cardholders must exhibit it materially to authorized stores.
By signing this form, customers hereby consent to the notification and divulgation of their personal information in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Sixty Distribution srl is the party responsible for all data provided. Sixty Distribution srl therefore has adopted an information note on privacy that clarifies how Your data will be processed and protected, available on www.misssixty.com/en-gb/customercare/docs/privacy