Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program
Membership to the Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program at Sixty Group Companies will become effective after any purchase at Sixty Group Companies’ shops (including the misssixty.com online store) and leaving your personal information.
The Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program allows you to accumulate points, based on purchases you make at Sixty Group Companies’ shops (including the misssixty.com online store). You will earn more Membership privileges after your points reach the upgrade reward standard within the validity terms.
€ 400 / £ 400 by one consumption or € 400 / £ 400 as a total consumption within a 12 month period will make you a Silver Member.
€ 800 / £ 800 by one purchase consumption or € 800 / £ 800 within a 12 month period as a total consumption will make you a Gold Member.
Silver Members will be entitled to 10% off for any Miss Sixty regular priced items, Gold Members will be entitled to 15% off any Miss Sixty regular priced items.
Special Membership privilege cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with any other offer and promotion.
Silver and Gold Members will receive 30% off special discount once in a year during their birthday month. Non status clients will receive same discount only on the day of their birthday.
Being a Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program member will get you updated on new product information, special offers and promotions. Gold/Silver Members will have chances to partecipate in special initiatives, attend exclusive events and shows held by Sixty Group Companies. Card holders will be first to experience promotions of Sixty Group Companies.
Q: Is my Membership card permanently effective?
A: Membership cards are valid for 2 years and only 1 purchase is required within 2 years to continue the validity.
Q: If the first purchase satisfies the upgrade conditions, can I enjoy the status upgrade privilege immediately?
A: If your purchase amount reaches the upgrade standards, you can enjoy all your Membership privileges from the next purchases. Therefore, the first purchase cannot enjoy discount privilege.
Q: Is Membership discount still available for promotion items?
A: No, but you can accumulate points.
1. Membership privileges can only be enjoyed upon presenting Membership card.
2. Effective ID cards are requested for Members to enjoy the 30% off privilege during birthday month/birthday day.
3. Points will be deducted if items are returned and Membership will be downgraded if the deduction causes failure to satisfy the upgrade condition.
4. When purchasing promotion items, membership cards can only be used for points accumulation.
5. Membership will be canceled for no purchasing record within 2 years.
6. Silver and Gold Member status have a 12 months validity starting from the purchase enabling the status.
7. Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program Membership Card is strictly personal and should not be transferred to others. Sixty Group Companies reserves the rights to check card holders’ ID.
8. Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program Membership Card is not and shall not be used as payment card. The loyalty points accumulated cannot be transferred to any other customer nor exchanged for cash.
9. Sixty Group Companies reserves the right to alter, limit, or modify the terms and conditions and/or suspend the Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program without informing card holders. Members are therefore advised to check sixtydistribution.com/vip regularly to take notice of any changes. Card holders understand and agree that any use of the Miss Sixty V.I.P. Program after the date on which the Terms & Conditions have changed are subject to the amended Terms & Conditions.